Tired of watching hour-long tutorials to find a simple answer? These tips and mini-tutorials will improve your Blender workflow in no time, with 1869 pages featuring 608 short step-by-step tutorials for Blender 2.8, 2.9 and 3.0. This consists of 1 PDF file with a convenient searchable index.
All updates are free forever!
(please note: there's now way more pages and topics than mentioned in this video!)
Why should you get it?
- All future updates are free for customers! It will only get bigger and better.
- Short, step-by-step tutorials.
- Based on 1-minute video tutorials enjoyed by more than 285.000 followers on Instagram.
- Additional steps and tips that couldn't fit in the short videos.
- Read and learn at your own pace.
- For beginners and pros, there's definitely something you didn't know about yet!
- "I can't believe in all these years I didn't know this" is a reaction the tutorials often get.
- 1869 pages (and more on the way!)
- 608 blender topics / short tutorials (and more on the way!)
- 🔥New Bonus: 773 short videos (as seen on my social channels, now all in one convenient archive for you to download).
- 30-day money back guarantee, so there's no risk.
Who should read this book?
- You like short, to-the-point tutorials.
- You want to learn efficiently so you can spend more time creating!
- Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you will learn new things for sure
What people say
"As an experienced 3D artist I don't like to watch through long YouTube tutorials to find a small tip I was looking for. That's where short 1-minute-tutorials come in handy. And this e-book is exactly that, a gold mine of short and useful Blender tips, which can help you to speed up your work quite a bit. The tips are concise, explained with images and text and each lesson comes with an accompanying short YouTube video. Highly recommended!" - Zach Reinhardt, Founder of CG Boost
"Given the title and the price I was skeptical. I've been using Blender for over 15 years, but I learned plenty! It's a collection of every workflow trick (eg. camera projection), hidden hotkey (eg. Ctrl+Shift+R: Dual Edge loops) and render optimization (eg. AI denoising) in Blender. It's really fun to skim through it and pick up ideas for your next project. I highly recommend this for anyone using Blender professionally as it could save you many hours." - Andrew Price (Blenderguru), Poliigon founder
"The Blender Secrets ebook series is a true treasure chest of small, on-point tips and tricks. Even as a long-time Blender user, you will be in for some surprises."
- Tobias Kummer, Co-Founder of Overmind Studios
“The Blender Secrets books are particularly informative for Blender beginners, but even seasoned Blender users will undoubtedly discover some new techniques.”
- Metin Seven, Dutch freelance illustrator, animator, 3D modeler, BlenderNation and CG Cookie author (Read the full review on Blendernation.com)
“This is the funnest book on Blender I’ve ever read! The chapters are broken up into condensed micro chunks that make for compulsive reading, and every single one has an accompanying 1 minute video online! I highly recommend it!” - Shane Curry, Animator on “American Dad!”
"Wow, what a treasure trove of tips and tricks! I don't care if you're a beginner or a seasoned Blender veteran, this is a Blender Bible you should keep beside your workstation!" - Bill Barber (BlenderBrit), Head of Training and Education at Poliigon.
"If you're an artist or technical director, Blender Secrets are the books you want on your arsenal of tools to get production-speed in real-world case scenarios" - Pierre Schiller, Blender Foundation Certified Trainer and 3D Animator & VFX compositor.
"These ebooks are a treasure trove. It's like Jan nerding out and you got smart from reading them" - Light BWK, co-founder of BlenderNPR
"It's a really excellent resource... often they're things I know already, but I would say about 50% of the time - and I've been using Blender for a long time now - there's something new in there that I think 'oh, that's a good way of doing it!' and I'm quite surprised!"
- Grant Abbitt, 3D and Game Artist
"There is so much content in this. And despite the size it's quite easy to find your way around since they've spent time putting together a nice content section at the beginning of the book. You can make it part of your morning routine!"
- Curtis Holt , 3D Artist and Software Developer
About the Author
Hi, I'm Jan van den Hemel, previously a freelance motion graphics and 3D artist, and now working full time on Blender Secrets, sharing everything I know about making awesome 3D art with you. Follow me to see every new tip when it comes out!
1869 pages with 608 Blender Secrets, free updates and hundreds of videos for offline viewing could be yours!